Palos Verdes Golf Club
Modernizing and expanding this Mediterranean-style clubhouse, built in 1924, included restoring consistency of the original architectural intent as the building exterior was unified to convey its elegant historic beauty. This historic preservation, renovation and expansion project took place while the Club remained fully operational. The 18,000 SF addition accommodates a 300-seat dining room, an 8,600 SF Grand Banquet Hall, new commercial kitchen, formal lobby and a subterranean delivery area. The restrooms were all modernized and brought up to ADA compliance, new HVAC systems were installed and mechanical rooms were updated.