Cathedral High School Rectory
This cherished building was built in 1927 and has continuously housed clergy since that time. It has been completely renovated, yet the building’s historic integrity has been preserved. Along with seismic reinforcement, a new kitchen was built and all living quarters, dining and living areas, library, and chapel were respectfully refurbished and modernized. The two-story plus basement building also received new MEP systems and elevator.